Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Secret # 19: Figure out what your goals and dreams are

I am not really the goal-oriented type of person. I do things randomly if I want to, and do not plan when I have to. I just like the spontaneity of fate. Isn't life a wonderland? Imagine you meet people along your journey, then these people will eventually change your life with their stories, and experiences. You didn't plan on meeting them but you met them anyway and they gave you either shits or bliss.

But one of the life's secrets is to figure out what your goals and dreams are. In my case, I do not have any ideas what are these. Maybe that's the reason why I sometimes get bored with what life offers me. I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE. Maybe I just want to survive every god-given days. Pass my subjects, graduate on time, work, pay off bills, then work again, then quit job if unhappy. This is the routine everybody's following. I don't want to have that life. I don't want to be a robot of consumerism, materialism, capitalism, or whateverlism. I believe that people really have no choice on the path of their lives, they thought having a job then earning money is the ordinary thing to do. Well, I don't want to be part of that culture. I may have not planned my life but hey, there's a reason why the word surprise was formed. Maybe goals are important in one's life but I don't want to write it down because I might end up chasing it then forget what I am missing along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment