Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I found love in a hopeless place

I got the hang of not sleeping for thesis. I can't sleep! I feel like if I sleep I'm not accomplishing anything even if I've already done my part. I suddenly miss my boyfriend. Even though we see each other a lot, and my house is just one ride away from his, I suddenly had this "miss" for him. Maybe it's because defense is just around the corner, and after defense comes graduation, and next to graduation is my flight to Hong Kong. I'll be away from him. The thought of not being together when wanting to spend is excruciating. He's really a special person, and he had proven it a lot of times. We've been together for 3 years, and it's not enough.. I want to spend more years with him! If God forbid, a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment