Monday, December 19, 2011

Before the year ends


It's funny to think about New Year when Christmas hasn't passed yet. This year has bring nothing but good and bad memories and moments. The best was passing thesis defense, and the worst was...all the nights spent writing our thesis. Damn! I just realized that 2011 was wasted with thesis moments. So I decided to make a self list of year-enders. Just to make 2011 memorable.

1. Kiss a stranger

Yes. I know. Sounds bitchy. But believe it or not I've never really kissed anyone aside from my boyfriend and exes. I just wonder how it feels like to kiss someone you don't have any relationship with. Exciting!

2. Have a "blissful" moment

If you know what I mean. :)

3. Have a 10 new friends.

I'm not a friendly person. So, this is very challenging.

4. Get a new hair style

5. Learn to dance the Dougie

No comments:

Post a Comment