Thursday, January 26, 2012

The taste of success

Last Wednesday, we had our public presentation of theses. It was one of the most important event of my college life. It's the moment where we proved to everyone that we are deserving to stand where we are. I was really glad to be in the 2nd batch of Obra Kulasa. Most of them are my friends, and it's easier to work with your friends.

For the past three years, I've been sitting in for Obras and some of thesis that inspired me are "Badjao, Paghiusa, and Biak na Bato". I remember having goosebumps while watching the AVPs presented. I told myself that when my Obra day comes I will give the crowd the same feeling I had.









After my group presented our thesis, I was really happy with the way the crowd reacted. I wanted to cry because of their flattering gestures. My heart as beating faster was the credits of our Documentary rolled. It was indeed a success!

1 comment:

  1. congrats Pau, not for being one of the nominees, but for successfully making the crowd feel the same feeling you had.

    ReplyDelete